Welcome to St. Joseph.
Since 1952, St. Joseph Catholic School has educated the whole child in an atmosphere where spiritual growth, academic excellence and an appreciation of multi-cultural values are fostered. As a Drexel School in the Diocese of San Jose, our students learn 21st century skills in a faith-based environment.
New Student Testing: Students applying for the 2015-16 year for Kindergarten/Transitional Kindergarten please contact Admissions office for a date starting February 2nd through February 5th. The test date for students in grades 1-8 is set for February 7th, at 9:30.
Save the Date: 2015 Auction Gala: Join us on March 14, 2015 for a night of wine tasting, food and live/silent auction. Proceeds benefit our Tuition Assistance Program.
Now accepting applications for 2015-2016 school year: Tours available upon request. Admissions packet at the school. Application pdf may also be downloaded from the admissions section.
St. Joseph Catholic School is a Roman Catholic Drexel school of the Diocese of San Jose. We are a 501(c)(3) nonprofit educational institution.
- Full Day Kindergarten through Grade Eight, Transitional Kindergarten available
- Standards-Based Common Core Curriculum and Religion, Science, Art, Music, P.E., Technology, and Christian Service
- Credentialed Faculty with graduate level certification in Blended Learning
- Over 60 Years of Academic Excellence
- After School Sports (4th-8th Grade), Science Bowl Team (7-8), Choir (4-8)
- Extended Care
- Mandarin (1-8)
Granted six year accreditation by WCEA/WASC 2010-2016.